Tuesday 22 March 2011

Back to film - Nikon F90X

Ive decided to start shooting some more with film, thus dusted off this Gem of a film camera which for a pro spec camera can be found rather cheaply on sites such as EBay etc along with F4's and F5's. Bargain as long as you don't want to be snap heavy as you can be with Digital, also lacks the instant replay that digital affords us, so will be a little like shooting in the dark not knowing what you've got till its developed. I used to love that :)


So I'll let you know how i get on. i suppose it will be like going on one of those TV shows where you have to give up your everyday modern luxuries and go back to the way things were done in the olden day's!.

I'll be putting my clothes through a mangle next! :)

Ciao for now

My Website
My Tumblr Page
My Flickr Page
My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment